Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Blog Award! I'd like to thank....



All the little people that helped me get where I am today, especially the
Chuck the Squirrel that runs in a wheel inside my computer to keep it going.
Sabbath gave me a "You Make My Day" Award and she was nominated by Rhonda who was nominated by Suna and so on and so on. So, I'll shall continue the chain so no bad luck befalls me (although no threats were actually made).
I'd like to nominate Liberty. I love the pictures she puts on her site! They are so professional looking. She offers a lot of tutorials, tips and ideas for me to steal, umm....I mean use.
I'll also nominate Stitchy McYarnpants. She doesn't post nearly as often as I do (which should say how often she doesn't post more than she does post), but they are always hilarious. My current fave is "Jaw-Breaking News." It had me giggle-snorting the whole time I was reading it!
One of the things that Sabbath pointed out was that I've promised to write in this blog weekly and I haven't been doing a very good job of it (for the record, she didn't say that last part, I did). I don't write often because nothing very exciting happens very often. So, I'm going to try to focus on some of my random thoughts and ideas as well. Maybe keep a little notebook with me to keep track of them through out the day. The point being that things don't have to be exciting (like whacking my head on a toilet) to be blogged, but maybe just interesting.

No comments: