Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthday Booty!

So, Sunday was my birthday and I got all kinds of goodies!
First, Jenn sent me a gift certificate for Amazon.com and I ordered the new Cat Bordhi sock book. Then I ran off to Kinko's and had it spiral bound. It was only $5 to have it bound. It's nice! It lays flat

and I can flip the book back on itself.Also from Jenn, I got an awesome birthday package. It has yarn, a knitting book, bath stuff, Germany goodies, the Golden Compass books and a small package of tissues.

I was setting up my little display in the shop yesterday to take a picture of it and got a comment on how nicely laid out it is. Now, as I'm posting, I notice that the tissues are upside down. Grr.

From Rick, I got suede yarn and some rainbow yarn. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rainbow yarn, but I'm going to crochet some decorative pillow covers with the suede. I've already got my pillow forms, I just need to decide on a pattern to use.

He also got me lots of yummy goodies. The sipping chocolate was interesting. You heat up 1/3 of a cup of milk and add 3 TABLESPOONS of the chocolate. It was a little too thick for my tastes. Luckily, there's instructions on how to use it to make hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Funky Mama said...

I really enjoy reading your blog so I gav you an award:

http://babydavies.blogspot.com/2008/01/wow-rhonda-gave-me-my-first-ever.html