Friday, October 12, 2007

Business as Usual

Not much is going on, but it's been a while, so I thought I'd give you an update.
I've been watching this great show lately. I think you'd like it. It's Veronica Mars. They did 3 seasons and I'm watching the first one now. It's about this girl, Veronica, that's a junior in high school. She's the daughter of a private investigator. He used to be Sheriff, but then there was a botched homicide investigation and he got booted from office. But, the homicide wasn't really botched, it was set up. I'm not quite sure why yet. It's got great humor and it's very witty. Kinda like Gilmore Girls but solving crimes. Hmmmm....like CSI meets Gilmore Girls. Fantastic!
Barry started a blog too. He's been commenting on mine. Have you noticed? I didn't until he told me!
We went out to an English-style pub last weekend for one of his friend's from ECS's birthday. His name's Jim. Nice guy. Anyway, there was this crazy guy running around in too tight pants singing and dancing to the music that was playing (please note it was a jukebox, not a live band). He was pretty hilarious....from a distance. The group I was with eventually talked to him and brought him to the table. Not as entertaining up close when you're sober. He started telling me about his lady troubles. At least I think that's what he was telling me. He had a really strong accent. Later on in the night, he came up behind me and started rubbing his butt on my back (I was sitting). The conversation went as follows:
Me: I hope that thing's clean.
Him (in a drunk, barely understandable irish accent): What do you think I did? Put a dildo on me ass and dunked it in a toilet?
Did I mention he mimed that part out? Yeah. He mimed that part out.

No comments: